Worth Valley Primary School
A primary school based in Keighley, West Yorkshire, we are dedicated to ensuring our children have access to a high-quality and engaging education. We want to see them develop as lifelong learners and create a secure environment where they can each learn, develop and explore their potential. We work in partnership with fantastic children, committed staff and supportive parents to ensure every pupil achieves their best. For more information about our school please visit: www.worthvalleyprimary.co.uk.
Our Mission Statements: Achieve, Believe, Create, Dreams
At Worth Valley Primary children learn and thrive through an enjoyable and exciting curriculum. At the heart of our school are 5 school values that underpin all that we do.
- One team – We listen to each other and value each other’s opinions and we do as we are asked first time.
- Respect – We care for each other and look after property.
- Trust – We always tell the truth.
- Community – We treat others as we would wish them to treat us.
- High expectations – We do our best and keep ourselves safe.
At Worth Valley we aim to make everyone in our school feel valued and part of the Worth Valley Family, in doing this we celebrate when people are demonstrating our core values by sharing them in celebration assembly and with parents via notes home and phone calls.
“This is a school which teaches its pupils about tolerance and respect for others. The school is best summed up by the comment of one pupil, who said, ‘At Worth Valley we are on big team.’”