Sandbrook Primary School
We are a warm and friendly school where everyone strives to achieve their best at everything they do.
Vision Statement: The staff and governors are committed to ensuring that Sandbrook Primary School strives towards excellence in all endeavours.
Aims: Our aim is to develop a learning community that:
- Is built on the values of respect, consideration, industry, determination, and co-operation;
- Aspires to the highest levels of achievement in all areas of learning and personal growth;
- Develops resilience, optimism, and independence in all learners;
- Is a community of reflective learners who know their own strengths and weaknesses, and endeavour to improve throughout their lives;
- Has high expectations of itself and constantly strives for excellence.
- Work hard
- Be kind
- Be helpful
- Never give up