Reevy Hill Primary School
We are a single entry primary school based in Bradford, West Yorkshire and we do all we can in our mission to be the best we can be for our children, our families and the community. At Reevy Hill you will find happy, safe, friendly, enthusiastic and ambitious children, who we are all proud of.
We celebrate being proud of who you are and push all our children to be the best version of themselves through our five core values. For more information about our school, please visit our website at www.reevyhill.co.uk.
The motto of ‘Dream, Believe, Achieve’ is embedded in the school’s everyday life. Pupils talk enthusiastically about the changes that have improved the school over the last two years.
Mission Statement: Dream, Believe, Achieve
- Ready and willing to learn
- Resilient and put 100% effort into all we do
- Respectful of others, our school and property
- Empathetic and understand how people feel
- Self-controlled with our actions and words
Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
When we follow these values, we are:
- The best version of ourselves at all times
- Proud of ourselves, our school and each other