Tyldesley Primary School
We are a caring and friendly school, based in Greater Manchester. We have high expectations for every learner and our whole school community values the contribution every child brings to our school which makes our school a happy and engaging place to learn and work. Our school has a positive reputation for embracing and celebrating every kind of achievement. For more information, visit our school website:
Our Mission Statement: Try, Persevere, Succeed
To recognise that each child is unique and has the opportunity to be educated to fulfil their potential.
Create a Community
- Where everyone is valued and respected.
- Work in partnership with parents and wider community.
- Foster in our children the ability to communicate and challenge and become creative and critical thinkers.
- Develop our children to be the best they can be.
- Provide a safe secure learning environment.
- Provide a high-quality learning experiences in all areas of school life.
- Foster a commitment to life-long learning.
- Promote equality, opportunity and respect including recognising differences in a non-judgmental manner.