The benefits of working with Leading Learners are far-reaching. We are values-driven, with the outcomes of children central to our organisation.
Expert guidance, professional support and strong collaborative working practices achieve the best possible results for our academy members.
Why are we different?
- Every Trust academy maintains its individuality
- we provide access to excellent bespoke support packages;
- we implement excellent tried and tested management systems and procedures;
- our key staff have an excellent track record in delivering school-to-school support, with strong mentoring and coaching;
- we facilitate access to outstanding support from Tyldesley Primary School, one of the most successful primary schools in the country;
- training is provided via Forward Together Teaching School Alliance, holding an alliance membership of twenty ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ primary schools, two ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ secondary schools and three Higher Education Institutions, including the University of Cumbria;
- we provide outstanding Leadership and Governance support; and
- we maintain high expectations and aspirations for all those involved in the Trust.
Above all, we work together as a community of learners to achieve excellence for our children.
Read more about our Trust’s Values here.